A pic is worth a thousand captions!
I am not sure if nuptial agreement overrides personal rights to privacy, but I am pretty sure this picture was taken by my husband without my conscious consent. Either way, several captions remain noteworthy. . .
"The nut does not sleep far from the tree."
"Monkey see, monkey doo-doo"
"I guess arm cramps are hereditary."
"Do YMCA and call me in the morning."
"As a tactic for survival, Lily and Miko both learned to sleep in this defensive position to prevent Chadd from rolling over on top of them."
Feel free to post others! Happy slumbering (^_^)
"The nut does not sleep far from the tree.""Monkey see, monkey doo-doo"
"I guess arm cramps are hereditary."
"Do YMCA and call me in the morning."
"As a tactic for survival, Lily and Miko both learned to sleep in this defensive position to prevent Chadd from rolling over on top of them."
Feel free to post others! Happy slumbering (^_^)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home