Ree-too-oh Wa-ru-do ("Little World" in Japanese)
Okay, here's the pics from over the weekend. My host father took these and he is a professional photographer (well, he claims he's not but everyone keeps calling him "Sensei." So I am in the process of debunking this mystery) .
Little World is an outdoor museum with replicas of historical houses from all over the world. Interestingly enough, there is NO Chinese home, just Taiwan's. I thought you would appreciate that tidbit, Dr. Hickey! They also have an amazing exhibition hall of anthropological artifacts from all over the world. I could have spent an entire day just in there.

2 Comments:
Wow!! That girl in the green shirt is such a fox!! I wonder if she is single? I sure would like to give her a sloppy wet kiss!!
Sloppy wet? That's gross, Dandan-san. Only Dreef is authorized to issue kisses under the title, "sloppy wet."
Post a Comment
<< Home