Saturday, March 24, 2007

Our New House

Finally here they are, the pics I have been waiting to take forever! We have finally settled into our little town(pop: 874) The cleaning, painting, and moving-in has come to a close and almost everything is put in its place (with the exception of the one room Chadd is in charge of. . .the "man" room) The outside of the house is still rather plain because the trees and flowers are just beginning to bloom, I will take more pics of the outside when the weather is nicer. . .but in the meantime, mi casa es su casa.Our Master BedroomLiving room and kitchenThe back of our house
Our muddy horses at the hay buffetSo stop by anytime for a visit! We may even let you unpack a box or two. . .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miko, Everything looks so nice! I cant wait to come by and see it!!

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Your house is so cute!!!!! I love how you guys decorated ^_^ How are you guys doing? It's been so long!

Suzy

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home