Monday, April 03, 2006

Welcome to our blog

This is my first post on my blog and I am really excited! Thanks to my awesome friend (Donald in Belgium) who is helping one poor computer-illiterate redneck at a time learn to create a blog. Thanks, Donald, you are making our hillbilly world a better place (^_^)

I am using this site to keep you posted on what is going on in our little lives. Anyone who is reading this probably already knows me and Chadd. . .and our wedding. Or D-Day as I call it! June 3, 2006. No really, we are very excited. To Chadd (and this goes for all grooms in general), it is going to be a big fun party. . .but for me (and you know what I am talking about, brides!), planning a wedding is another overwhelmingly stressful reason to gorge yourself on chocolate everynight in the bubblebath. Lookout, wedding dress. . .here comes Bertha.

So enjoy reading all about our stresses and our fun as we start our new life together! It's like two freight trains. . .well, you know the rest \(^o^)/


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Miko,
good luck with all the wedding planning, I still haven't given up on getting my Belgian ass over to the states for your wedding (that and I'm starting to really miss Starbucks, I would actually fly over just for a vanilla cream frappuchino with double chocolate cream), but no promises on this one, i'll try. Anyway great blog and weeeee, first comment ^_^

PS: You've got a load of Belgian chocolate coming your way (hey i've you're gonna get fat over chocolate, might as well make it the best chocolate in the world).
PSS: You actually have the word "trail" in your address?......... *snicker*

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Miko! You're still alive! I was seriously going to email you right when I got this link from you to your blog. I just heard on the news how a bunch of tornados hit the midwest and Missouri was one of them. I was worried for ya kid! But it seems everything's okay. Everything seems to be going good back in Bransen (sp? Brason?) :P Talk to ya later!

-Jen Casne

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOOT DONALD AND MIKO ARE ALIVE!!! I miss you guys so much. Japan isn't the same anymore. It was good to hear from you and I will be reading this blog on a regular basis. I haven't bought my ticket yet, because my scholarship is acting is a...well, I'll leave that alone but I will buy it soon ^_^.
Donald, you mean to tell me there are no starbucks in Belgium....how do you survive?!
Anyway, talk to you guys later and can't wait to get to the wedding!

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home